Graphic Designer - ATLARGE Inc.
Are you an explorer and change maker? Want to work with clients and their nationally recognized brands? ATLARGE is hiring a full-time experienced graphic designer to join our Design team who is constantly pushing to produce ground-breaking, award-winning, thought-provoking work.
Leading organizations partner with ATLARGE to drive their customer acquisition and recognition. We accomplish this by:
- developing consumer-facing brands
- marketing planning & execution
- mapping customer engagement strategies
- identifying & implementing tech platforms
We are seeking curious, caring individuals who align with our core values:
The Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualizing and designing and executing creative deliverables including a variety of print, web, motion, and branding projects. ATLARGE designers have a passion for art, design, typography, composition, innovation, and a strong urge for professional growth.
The ATLARGE Design department is responsible for creating unique, innovative UI/UX, print and digital experiences for internal and external clients.
- A good knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, InVision
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- The ability to see projects through, from inception to production.
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team.
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards.
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve.
- Strong conceptual thinking. Designers are expected to not just flawlessly execute teammates’ ideas but also be a part of the initial creative process.
- The ability to fly solo and work as part of a team.
- Leadership skills. Our designers have the opportunity, and responsibility, to come up with great ideas and work with other designers to see them through to the finish.
- Knowledge of After Effects and/or Premiere.
- Solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Technical experience in QA.
- Motion graphics abilities that wow.
- You’re okay working with cool people everyday.
Learn more about us.